For employers who want a visa for a foreign national to work in the US on either a permanent or temporary basis. Please contact the firm if you would like assistance on any of these areas.
- Permanent (immigrant) petitions
- Multinational executives and managers
- Extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
- Outstanding professors and researchers
- Advanced degreed professionals PERM cases
- Exceptional ability in sciences, arts or business
- National interest waivers
- Professional and skilled PERM cases
- Investor visas
- Temporary (nonimmigrant) petitions
- H1b specialty workers
- H2A and H2B seasonal workers
- H and B trainees
- L1A and L1B executive, manager or specialized knowledge worker transfers
- J exchange visitors and waivers
- O extraordinary ability in sciences, arts. Education, business or athletics
- E-1 substantial trade or E-2investor treaty visas
- TN professionals from Canada and Mexico
- E-3 professionals from Australia
- R religious workers
Visit the USCIS's website for detailed information or contact the firm for assisstance.
Still have questions? Contact us and let us help you decide what your case might be.